G.G. Devyatykh Institute of Chemistry of High-Purity Substances of the Russian Academy of Sciences carries out fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of physical chemistry and technology of high-purity substances and materials, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry as well as in interdisciplinary fields of science.
The main activities:
• development of scientific fundamentals for the processes of mixture separations and production of high-purity substances;
• development of the methods for ultrapurification of substances of different chemical groups;
• development of the methods for analysis of high-purity substances;
• production, analysis and investigation of the properties of high-purity substances, monoisotopic substances included;
• development of new materials on the basis of high-purity substances;
• development of the scientific fundamentals of the technology of high-purity substances and materials as well as functional units on their basis.